Car transport Furka
The car transport Furka operates all year round and connects the canton of Uri (Realp) with the Valais (Oberwald).
The journey takes just under 20 minutes and allows for a saving of time compared to the journey over the pass and at the same time a welcome break during a longer journey.
COVID-19 - Buy your ticket online
Due to the current Covid 19 situation, we recommend to buy your tickets online.With your online ticket, you can conveniently use the car transport without leaving your car.
Alternatively, you can also buy your ticket at the sales points in Oberwald and Realp at the railway counter. Longer waiting times must be expected here.
Thursday, 28. January 2021, 12.03 am
Autoverlad Furka eingestellt
Der Betrieb am Autoverlad Furka zwischen Oberwald (VS) und Realp (UR) ist aktuell eingestellt. Grund dafür ist die Sperrung der Strasse zwischen Realp und Hospental infolge Lawinengefahr.
General information Furka car transport
- Motorcyclists and cyclists must be in Realp, ready to be loaded, 15 minutes before the departure time.
- Motorcyclists are responsible for securing their motorcycle and must remain with their vehicle during the journey.
- Vehicles carrying dangerous goods, as defined by the ADR/ SDR, are prohibited from being loaded.
- Prior to loading, please retract side antennas at least to the height of the vehicle roof. Please swing roof antennas down and secure these. (Caution! Danger through touching the overhead contact line).
- Please don‘t throw any items (cigarette butts, bottles etc.) from the vehicle during the journey. Caution: Extreme danger!
- The vehicle must be secured by the driver - apply the parking brake - engage 1st gear or parking gear and switch off the engine.
|2.60 m||3.62 m||3.50 m|
|2.55 m||3.62 m||3.53 m|
|2.50 m||3.62 m||3.57 m|
|Maximum weight: 20 t per vehicle|