Furka car transport
The Furka car transport takes you all year round through the Furka tunnel from Oberwald to Realp or vice versa. The journey takes just under 20 minutes and allows you to save time in summer compared to the 45-minute journey over the Furka Pass..
|Departure Oberwald (Wallis)|
|Friday - Monday||05:35, 06:05h all 30 minutes until 21:35h|
|Tuesday - Thursday||05:35, 06:35h all 60 minutes until 21:35h|
|Departure Realp (Uri)|
|Firday - Monday||06:05, 06:35h all 30 minutes until 22:05h|
|Tuesday - Thursday||06:05, 07:05h all 60 minutes all 22:05h|
Holidays, timetable as on Sundays
January 1 and 2, Maundy Thursday, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Ascension Day, Whit Monday, August 1, December 25 and 26.
Buy your ticket online and the barrier will open automatically when you arrive!
To do this, enter your license plate number during the online booking.
You can also scan the QR code of the ticket in front of the barrier (print and mobile possible).
Alternatively, you can also buy your loading ticket at the entrance at the ticket machine in Oberwald and Realp.
Sunday, 28. November 2021, 9.43 am
Keine Wartezeit Autoverlad Furka Oberwald
Aktuell besteht an der Verladestation Oberwald (VS) des Autoverlads Furka keine Wartezeit.
Keine Wartezeit Autoverlad Furka Realp
Aktuell besteht an der Verladestation Realp (UR) des Autoverlads Furka keine Wartezeit.
General information Furka car transport
- Motorcyclists must be in Realp, ready to be loaded, 15 minutes before the departure time.
- Motorcyclists are responsible for securing their motorcycle and must remain with their vehicle during the journey.
- Vehicles carrying dangerous goods, as defined by the ADR/ SDR, are prohibited from being loaded.
- Prior to loading, please retract side antennas at least to the height of the vehicle roof. Please swing roof antennas down and secure these. (Caution! Danger through touching the overhead contact line).
- Please don‘t throw any items (cigarette butts, bottles etc.) from the vehicle during the journey. Caution: Extreme danger!
- The vehicle must be secured by the driver - apply the parking brake - engage 1st gear or parking gear and switch off the engine.
- The loading of bicycles and the transport of passengers is only permitted outside the operating hours of regional trains and according to the decision of the employee on site. Otherwise, self-loading on the regional train is envisaged.
|2.60 m||3.62 m||3.50 m|
|2.55 m||3.62 m||3.53 m|
|2.50 m||3.62 m||3.57 m|
|Maximum weight: 20 t per vehicle|