Car transport Furka
The car transport Furka operates all year round and connects the canton of Uri (Realp) with the Valais (Oberwald).
The journey takes just under 20 minutes and allows for a saving of time compared to the journey over the pass and at the same time a welcome break during a longer journey.
Buy your ticket online
We recommend you to buy the tickets for the car transport online.
For the online ticket, enter your car license plate number and the barrier will open automatically when you approach.
You can also scan the QR code of the ticket in front of the barrier (print and mobile possible).
Alternatively, you can also buy your loading ticket at the vending machines in Oberwald and Realp in the entrance lane.
Monday, 12. April 2021, 2.48 am
Keine Wartezeit Autoverlad Furka Oberwald
Aktuell besteht an der Verladestation Oberwald (VS) des Autoverlad Furka keine Wartezeit.
Keine Wartezeit Autoverlad Furka Realp
Aktuell besteht an der Verladestation Realp (UR) des Autoverlad Furka keine Wartezeit.
General information Furka car transport
- Motorcyclists and cyclists must be in Realp, ready to be loaded, 15 minutes before the departure time.
- Motorcyclists are responsible for securing their motorcycle and must remain with their vehicle during the journey.
- Vehicles carrying dangerous goods, as defined by the ADR/ SDR, are prohibited from being loaded.
- Prior to loading, please retract side antennas at least to the height of the vehicle roof. Please swing roof antennas down and secure these. (Caution! Danger through touching the overhead contact line).
- Please don‘t throw any items (cigarette butts, bottles etc.) from the vehicle during the journey. Caution: Extreme danger!
- The vehicle must be secured by the driver - apply the parking brake - engage 1st gear or parking gear and switch off the engine.
|2.60 m||3.62 m||3.50 m|
|2.55 m||3.62 m||3.53 m|
|2.50 m||3.62 m||3.57 m|
|Maximum weight: 20 t per vehicle|