Oberalp car train
The Andermatt–Sedrun–Andermatt car train runs during the winter closure of the Oberalp Pass. In just one hour, you will “drive” over the 2033-metre-high Oberalp Pass. All you have to do is sit back and enjoy the trip or even take a little nap. We will transport you – safely and reliably.
Current traffic information:
The mountain pass route over the Oberalppass will be opened on April 13th, 2017. From this day onward, the car transport between Andermatt and Sedrun will be terminated.
Prices for Oberalp car train
|Type of vehicle||Price per trip (CHF)|
|Motor vehicles up to a max. 3.5 t||65.00|
|Trailers up to a max. 3.5 t||35.00|
|Discount for 10 trips||550.00|
|*All prices include passengers|
General information for Oberalp car train
- Reservations mandatory
- Loading closes 30 minutes before train departs
- There is no entitlement to be transported in specific trains
- Only passenger cars with up to 3.5 t
- Maximum corner height 2.50 m / Maximum width 2.30 m
- Drivers and passengers must travel in the passanger car of the train
- Bookings made by email for the following day that are received after 18.00 h can unfortunately no longer be accepted.
- Travel time approx. 50 mintes