Oberalp car train summer
The Andermatt–Sedrun–Andermatt car train runs during the winter closure of the Oberalp Pass. In just one hour, you will “drive” over the 2033-metre-high Oberalp Pass. All you have to do is sit back and enjoy the trip or even take a little nap. We will transport you – safely and reliably.
Current traffic information:
The mountain pass route over the Oberalppass will be opened on April 27th, 2018. From this day onward, the car transport between Andermatt and Sedrun will be terminated.
|From 03.04.2018 – opening of the pass road (27.04.2018)|
|From Andermatt||daily 8:28 am, 5:28 pm|
|From Sedrun||daily 7:31 am, 5:31 pm|
Prices for Oberalp car train
|Type of vehicle||Price per trip (CHF)|
|Motor vehicles up to a max. 3.5 t||65.00|
|Trailers up to a max. 3.5 t||35.00|
|Discount for 10 trips||550.00|
|*All prices include passengers|
General information for Oberalp car train
- Reservations mandatory
- Loading closes 30 minutes before train departs
- There is no entitlement to be transported in specific trains
- Only passenger cars with up to 3.5 t
- Maximum corner height 2.50 m / Maximum width 2.30 m
- Drivers and passengers must travel in the passanger car of the train
- Bookings made by email for the following day that are received after 18.00 h can unfortunately no longer be accepted.
- Travel time approx. 50 mintes