Information on the current traffic situation (23.01.2018 5:30pm) Changes are in italics.
Mattertal / Zermatt
- The railway stretch Täsch and Zermatt is closed until at least Wednesday noon, 24.01.2018.
- Bus replacement runs for the stretch Visp-Täsch until at least wednesday evening (close of operations).
- Gornergrat Bahn has ceased operations until further notice.
Goms / Urserntal / Surselva:
- The rail operation Niederwald-Oberwald, Realp-Hospental, Andermatt-Nätschen, Tschamutt-Dieni has been ceased until at least Wednesday morning, 24.01.2018.
- The car shuttle train Furka (Oberwald-Realp) has been ceased at least until Wednesday morning, 24.01.2018.
- The section Nätschen-Tschamutt as well as the car shuttle train Oberalp (Andermatt-Sedrun) have ceased operations at least until the end of the week (28.01.2018).
- The trains between Visp-Niederwald, Dieni-Disentis und from Hospental-Andermatt-Göschenen run according to the timetable.