General information about the Furka car train for wide-bodied vehicles
- Wide-bodied vehicles higher than 3.05 m must be in position ready for loading at least 15 minutes prior to the departure time.
- A booking for these vehicles at the loading station is mandatory (reason: restricted loading capacity).
- All chauffeurs with large vehicles weighing over 3.5 t must automatically present the drivers license.
- The chauffeurs are responsible for adhering to the 20 t limit.
- Rear-view mirrors should be removed or swung in.
- Park your vehicle longitudinally in the middle and centred with regard to the sides on the car wagon.
- Should you have an air-cushioned vehicle, please lower this after loading has been completed.
- Your vehicle will be earthed by the loading personnel. In no case move your vehicle without instructions from the loading personnel.
|2.60 m||3.62 m||3.50 m|
|2.55 m||3.62 m||3.53 m|
|2.50 m||3.62 m||3.57 m|
|Max. weight: 20 t per vehicle|
One-way prices for the Furka car train
|Type of vehicle||Price per ride (CHF)|
|1.10 – 31.5|
|Buses 10–19 seats||49.00|
|Buses 20–25 seats||103.00|
|Buses 26–36 seats||165.00|
|Buses >36 seats||225.00|
|Motor vehicles 3.5t to 4.99t||99.00|
|Motor vehicles 5t to 9.99t||158.00|
|Motor vehicles 10t to 14.99t||228.00|
|Motor vehicles 15t to 20t||328.00|
|Handling fee: Vehicles >3 metres high or extra-wide||25.00|