Brunch trip departure from Brig to Andermatt
Who needs breakfast at Tiffany's when you can dine in the beautiful panorama coach from Brig to Andermatt and back? Climb aboard the Matterhorn Gotthard Railway and let us spoil you. You will be served directly at your sea with hot and cold delicacies, while the wintery Goms landscape and the snow-covered Ursern valley pass by.
Adults CHF 108.00 ¦ no reductions
Children -12 years CHF 49.00
- Rail journey Brig - Andermatt - Brig
- coffee/tea and orange juice, 1 glass of prosecco
- Arrival and departure from a station of the MGBahn to Brig
Matterhorn Gotthard Bahn
Bahnhofplatz 7, CH-3900 Brig
41 (0)848 642 442
It is recommended that you book well in advance (at least 4 days before the trip). If the minimum number of participants is not reached, the trip must be cancelled. You will be informed by us in good time.
Stay in Andermatt
From 1.05 pm to 3.50 pm you have time to take a look around the recently developed village of Andermatt... Sightseeing not quite your cup of tea? We have some great alternatives for you:
- What about an aperitif? Hop on board the exclusive Après Ski train which leaves Andermatt at 01.28 pm and runs up to 13th April 2020. The trip is free of charge but passengers are expected to order something while there. We suggest a balloon glass of white wine or a "suure Öpfel" ? Take the train from Andermatt to Nätschen station and then stroll along the winter walking path, arriving back in Andermatt in about one hour’s time. On the other hand, you could rent a toboggan and shimmy back down to Andermatt on fast runners.
- What about a trip up the Gemsstock? For a special price of CHF 23.00 you can ride the cable car to the Gemsstock and take in the amazing view from 2,961 metres above sea level.
- Too lively for you? Then pop into the Sales & Info Center Andermatt Swiss Alp (Project Samih Sawiris) and see what’s what in Andermatt these days.
Very likely you will have had an enjoyable afternoon and recovered your appetite again, which is a good thing, because when you board the train again a delicious cheese and dessert plate is waiting for you. Arrival back in Brig again is at 05.40 pm
Various traditional Swiss breads (Zopf, Croissants, Rolls, Weggli, Bread)
1 glass of Prosecco, fruit juices, coffee, tea, milk or milky drinks
Birchermüsli (porridge-style muesli with fruit)
Platter with smoked fish, fish tartar
Platter with roast beef, cold roast, sausage salad
Cholera strudel, poached eggs on spinach with bechamel sauce, red chicken curry with rice
Assorted mini desserts
Puff pastry or brioches
Cheese plate (per table)