Timetable Shuttle Täsch - Zermatt - Täsch
All passengers may also use the local trains between Täsch - Zermatt - Täsch.
Matterhorn Terminal Täsch
Arrival by Car
If you want to get to car-free Zermatt by car, park at the Matterhorn Terminal Täsch in the village 3929 Täsch. Here you change directly to the Zermatt shuttle and reach the centre of Zermatt in just 12 minutes, 5 km away. The shuttles leave every 20 minutes. Private car traffic is only allowed up to Täsch
Arrival to Zermatt with puplic transport
With the Swiss Federal Railway and the Matterhorn Gotthard Railway you travel comfortably to Zermatt. You can also reach Zermatt by plane in a few hours via the international airports of Milan, Basel, Zurich, Geneva and Berne. The best way to travel from these airports to Zermatt is by train or rental car. If you want to save time and travel by car train, your central contact point is the Furka car transport service. From there you will be taken by train to Oberwald and save the trip over the Furka Pass. In about 1h 20 minutes you will reach Täsch.
24 Electro charging stations
The park garage offers also modern charging stations. They are well equipped with Ampere Typ 2/16 and connection stage /3. You can use those without extra charge and reservation.
Additional services at the Matterhorn Terminal Täsch
- The Matterhorn Terminal car park also offers numerous additional services such as lockers, changing rooms, bistro, grocery shop, sports shop, money exchange, kiosk and multimedia information. You can also use the free luggage trolley (deposit CHF 5.00) to transport your luggage directly from your car to Zermatt.
- 2,100 covered parking spaces
- Luggage trolley for individual travellers (deposit: one coin of CHF 5.00)
- Shuttles every 20 minutes
- Connection directly to the village centre of Zermatt
- Free luggage service for bus travellers (registration until 16 o'clock the day before)