If you want to get to Zermatt by car, it is best to park at the Matterhorn Terminal Täsch. Private car traffic is only permitted as far as Täsch. Here you can change directly to the Zermatt Shuttle Trains and reach the center of Zermatt, which is 5 km away, in only 12 minutes. The Zermatt Shuttle runs every 20 minutes from 5:55 to 21:55 h. During the evening hourly until 00.30/01.00.
Due to the current situation, there will be no shuttle night trains from Thursday to Sunday until further notice!
Additional services at the Matterhorn Terminal Täsch
- Multi-storey car park with 24-hour operation
- The Matterhorn Terminal car park also offers numerous additional services such as lockers, toilets, changing rooms, bistro, grocery shop, sports shop, money exchange, kiosk and multimedia information. You can also use the free luggage trolley (deposit CHF 5.00) to transport your luggage directly from your car to Zermatt.
- Ticket and information desk, 7 automatic pay stations, payment in cash, by credit or debit
- 2,100 covered parking spaces
- 8 disabled parking spaces available
- Short-stay parking spaces for cars and buses in the outdoor area
- Luggage trolley for individual travellers (deposit: one coin of CHF 5.00)
- Shuttles every 20 minutes
- Connection directly to the village centre of Zermatt
- Free luggage service for bus travellers (registration until 16 o'clock the day before)
- With the ticket barcodes from Swiss ticket apps (SBB-Mobil, sbb.ch, Fairtiq, Lezzgo, etc.), you can now also pass through the Skidata turnstiles in Täsch and Zermatt barrier-free.
Barrier-free passage thanks to electronic ticket code
Explanation video here
24 Electro charging stations
The park garage offers also modern charging stations. They are well equipped with Ampere Typ 2/16 and connection stage /3. You can use those without extra charge and reservation.